Monday, August 19, 2013

THE WANTED!!!!!

Yesterday was probably one of the coolest days ever!!! I got the chance to go and see The Wanted in concert! INCREDIBLE!!!! 
   Back in July, Katie got tickets for the concert for her birthday. We were both huge fans of them and so of course, we were both really excited! We talked about  it pretty much every single day leading up  to the concert. It was basically a count down haha.
   Then after what seemed like forever of waiting for the concert, the day came.
   Katie and I were both standing in line, and even started talking with some people behind us, who also were fans of the wanted. We waited in line for an hour and eventually the line started moving and we got to our seats. 
   The whole area (seats and everything) was pretty small. The stage was very small! But that was kind of a good thing because we got to be closer to the stage.  Out seats were in the 13th row and we were sitting on the end, well 4th and 5th seats from the end, on the very far left.
   Finally, at 7:45 the concert started. Everyone was screaming like crazy when The Wanted walked out and onto the stage. It was like a "moment" for me. Absolutely amazing.   Sure, I had seen other concerts that were amazing but I mean, I just couldn't believe that I was actually seeing The Wanted in person. Then they started talking to all of there fans and then singing. 
   I was screaming my heart out!!! There voices were amazing! They were laughing on stage and even came into the crowd a few times!!! They performed about 10 songs, and every single song was awesome. Then they sang my FAVORITE song, I Found You. And it was just... I was freaking out and screaming the whole time! And Nathan's solo was also incredible!! 
   While they were singing there song, Gold Forever, Tom and Max decided to come into the crowd!!!  They came up the isle and were right where Katie and I were standing!!! Tom was standing on the bench seats RIGHT IN FRONT OF US singing!!! And Max was off to the side, but still! I couldn't believe it! A song or two later Nathan came into the crowd and let's just say I couldn't believe it.... He was only 5 rows or so ahead of me and I was freaking out!
   The whole entire concert was just absolutely absolutely absolutely incredible, just spectacular. Like there are no words to describe it!  I hope that I will be able to see The Wanted perform again because it was just amazing, like wow! 

  That's Tom ( shown above) and sorry it's really blurry!
That's Jay, Siva, Max, Tom and Nathan ( from the far side of the stage to the closer side)

No comments:

Post a Comment