Monday, July 29, 2013

One of My Greatest Friends

 
 
   So pictured with me in the photos is one of my greatest friends, Katie. I would have to say that we are friends because we stick together through out everything, the good times and the bad times. Friends can come and go but best friends are always there for you. I'm glad that I have such an amazing friend like Katie. We can talk to each other all of the time and of course have a lot of funny inside jokes!!! "LOL ZEBRAS!!!" & "Can you sue?" Hahahahaha and of course we both are huge fans of the Wanted, Ryan Beatty & Cody Simpson & now Austin Mahone. From us freaking out about hearing music by The Wanted to watching Pretty Little Liars all the time to going to our first concert together to just hanging out, Katie is a greatfriend!!! Even though we have times when we don't always agree on things, we get through it and are still amazing friends of course. Without her I wouldn't be the person I am (and a huge fan of The Wanted). So, thank you Katie to being such an incredible friend!!!
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment