Sunday, July 28, 2013

About Me

Okay, so I think I'm going to post a little about myself, I will list 15 things about me!

1. I am pretty tall, 5'8 to be exact
2. I like to act
3. I love listening to music!!! My top three favorite singers are: 
   A. Austin Mahone
   B. Cody Simpson
   C. Ryan Beatty
  I am a HUGE fan of all three of them! I even got to see 2 of the singers perform live in concert, which leads me to #4
4. My favorite concert that I have ever been to was when I got to see Cody Simpson, Ryan Beatty and Before You Exit perform! It was so incredible!!! 
5. I hope to one day meet Austin Mahone in person!
6. My favorite movie is Safe Haven
7. Favorite season is Summer
8. I get to go and see the band, The Wanted, perform live very soon!
9. My favorite number is 15
10. My favorite songs are 
   A. Summertime of our Lives-Cody Simpson
   B. La Da Dee- Cody Simpson
   C.That's Why I'm Single- Alli Simpson
   D. I Found You- The Wanted
   F. What About Love- Austin Mahone
   There are more of course but I will just leave it at that for now
11. My top three favorite shows are  
   A. Pretty Little Liars
   B. Twisted
   C. Under the Dome (I just started watching that show)
12. My number 1 favorite food is: icecream
13. I like to write
14. I love to play volleyball
15. I love spending time with my friends and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment